Rate: USD80 per person – 2pac ( private tour )
Rate: USD35 per person ( Group tour )
Inquire now :
Tel : 17587151881/ 17584610927
This Castries Half Day Private Tour includes the following highlights and scenic stops:
1. Stop at Castries Market in capital
2. Morne Fortune – the hill of good hope
3. Marigot Bay – backdrop for the movie Doctor Doolittle
4. Roseau Valley – home to St Lucia’s biggest banana plantation
5. Visiting the St Lucia Rum distillery for tasting
7. Beach time up to (1 hour)
8. Anse la Ray fishing village
Castries half day private tour allows you to experience and enjoy 5 hours of exploring St. Lucia’s capital by private car or group transportation. Travel through Castries to see the city highlights, including the Governor’s Mansion, historical site where the seventeen hundreds battled took place which part of it been transformed into the island’s college, then move on to the island’s largest banana plantation where you have the choice of Rum tasting of over 25 variety of made is St lucia and our famous banana ketchup, Marigot Bay and the fishing village of Anse la Ray stop for shopping, ( optional ).
Please fill in our form below.